Easy & Smart Controls
The UTK Controller has a timer setting, memory function and temperature setting.
The Timer setting gives you the ability to control when the heat pad will automatically turn off. You can set the timer in increments of 15 minutes up to 4 hours.
The Memory function remembers your personal preferred setting. Once you set this Memory function, you can press on the button again and it will revert back to your personal setting. If you share your heat pad with another person and they change your settings, you can easily revert back to your personal settings!
The Temperature setting lets you control the temperature of the heat pad from 103°F-159°F in increments of 1°F.
Natural Jade & Tourmaline Healing
With 52 Natural Jade Stones and 20 Tourmaline Stones, this heat pad has an enhanced effect.
When the stones heat up, they emit far infrared heat which can reach up to 4-6 inches deep into your muscles and joints. Far infrared heat can reach places that other heat pads cannot.
What’s In The Box
- UTK Jade and Tourmaline Far Infrared Heat Pad 23.5″ x 16″
- 52 Individually Placed Natural Jade Stones and 20 Individually Placed Tourmaline Stones
- Smart Controller w/ Selected Voltage Outlet
- 10 Foot Power Cord
- Carrying Bag for Head Pad & Controller
- Instruction Manual & Warranty Card
How To Setup
- Unroll Jade Infrared Heat Pad for Neck and Shoulder
- Plug in Smart Controller To Heat Pad Power Adapter
- Plug in Smart Controller To Outlet
- Set Smart Controller To Desired Temperature
- Place onto desired area for pain relief!
How To Use
- After setting the temperature on the smart controller and placing heat pad on desired body area, wait for the heat pad to heat up.
- Heat may take longer depending on temperature that you set.
- When you start feeling the heat, take a deep breath and relax. The heat is only beginning!
- When the heat gets into the Jade Stones, negative ions will penetrate your body to help the relief process.
- After you take off the heat pad, you will still feel the heat for much longer than if you used a non-infrared and non-jade heat pad.
- Warm–temperature range (103°F~110°F)
- Low–temperature range (~120°F)
- Medium–temperature range (~130°F)
- High–temperature range (140°F~159°F)
- Helps give temporary relief from minor muscle and stiffness.
- Helps give temporary relief from joint pain.
- Helps give temporary relief from muscle spasms.
- Helps give temporary relief from minor sprains and strains.
- Helps give temporary relief from minor muscular back pain.
- Helps give temporary increase of local circulation where applied.
- Helps your muscles relax.
- Utilizes negative ions to help relieve stress and boost energy.